Medex Portable Labs Training
Medex Portable Labs are sold with a full compliment of
training programs and technical support provided by
BioMedica Diagnostics to fully equip our clients with the
knowledge to effectively utilize our diagnostic tools:
- Instruction in the basic principles and diagnostic applications of blood
chemistry, immunodiagnostics, haematology, microbiology, urinalysis
haemostasis and thrombosis testing using Medex Labs.
- Instruction in Laboratory Design, management operation, economics,
and prudent practices for safety and Good Laboratory Practices (GLP).
- Instruction in the operation, maintenance, trouble shooting, and data
interpretation of Medex Labs equipment and testing devices.
- Instruction in management of patient laboratory records and use of
appropriate medical data communication and management software.
- Choose from a 3 Day Program to cover your selected area of training,
or from the comprehensive 5 Day Program for a certificate in
Essential Principles of Laboratory Medicine.
Download the comprehensive pdf detailing the Medex Portable Labs Training Programs:
Read PDF document...